- All businesses are required to be compliant with cybersecurity regulations, or standards, or best practices mandated by the umbrella body that oversees its industry. However, being compliant makes businesses meet just the basic requirements, sort of check off security as a line item. Being compliant does not necessarily make you secured. We belief that businesses need to go beyond compliance and be prepared and resilient to any cyber event through governance and risk management.
Cybersecurity Awareness Education and Training
- You might have invested in securing your network, your computers, your emails. And yet, you are vulnerable.
- Because the weakest link in your organization is an untrained, non-techincal employee.
- A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so reinforce that weak link.
- Contact us. We will manage all your cyber security awareness education based on our role-based training.